Caffeine Boost Face Mud
It's time to wake up, remove toxicity, reduce puffiness, tone and invigorate your skin with our organic Caffeine Boost Facial Mud. All natural!
.Increase Blood Flow
.Plumps your Skin
.Magnetic Action Draws out Dirt
.Fight Premature Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Rejuvenates the skin
- It is stimulant, antiseptic, antitoxic, reductive and astringent and because it is very
oxygenating and reactive
- combat flaccidity and expression lines and wrinkles, due to their ability to improve
peripheral blood circulation
- has greater diversity in mineral elements.
- Has neutral pH, has an absorbent action.
- indicated for normal to oily skin, it has toning, astringent and stimulating actions.
- Acne skin helps control excessive oiliness, making the skin more homogeneous and
- antiseptic, bactericidal, analgesic and healing.
- Wakes up the skin
- Boosts elasticity
- Plumps the skin
- Fights premature wrinkles
- Powerful antioxidants
- Leaves the skin supple and youthful
- Rich in antioxidants called flavonols, which helps fight free radicals.
Guarana Seed Extract
- Guarana contains high levels of caffeine, more than coffee
- It energizes the skin
- Reduces puffiness
- Tones the skin
- Leaves the skin smoother
- Balances and tones the skin
- The high polyphenolic substance exhibits antioxidant effect, which has protecting and anti-aging effects, particularly on the tissues. It is the most potent sources to maintain your youth.
- Magnetic effect helps draw out deep dirt
- Revitalizes the skin
- Leaves the skin more radiant & soft
- Know to help produce new collagen
- Known to leave the skin more supple
Black Clay, Green Clay, Guarana (paullinia cupana) , Black Tourmaline, Cacao Powder (Theobroma cacao)
How To Use:
Mix 1 tsp spoon of mud mask and 1 ½ tsp of water into a container, add more mud or water if desired. Mix them until it has a smooth consistency. Leave the mud on for 10 minutes. Remove it by washing your face with lukewarm water or a washcloth. Last, apply oil or moisturizer of choice. Use mud at the most twice a week. Use left over mud up to 7 days. Keep it refrigerated, just rehydrate it with water.