Caffeine Boost Face Mud
It's time to wake up, remove toxicity, reduce puffiness, tone and invigorate your skin with our organic Caffeine Boost Facial Mud. All natural!
.Increase Blood Flow
.Plumps your Skin
.Magnetic Action Draws out Dirt
.Fight Premature Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- has greater diversity in mineral elements.
- Has neutral pH, has an absorbent action.
- indicated for normal to oily skin, it has toning, astringent and stimulating actions.
- Acne skin helps control excessive oiliness, making the skin more homogeneous and
- antiseptic, bactericidal, analgesic and healing.
Pink Clay-Pink clay
- rich in iron.
- absorbs toxins and excess oil.
- Provides the minerals needed to restore the luster and natural glow of your skin, making it smooth and supple.
- It is the smoothest of all Clays, rich in mineral salts and natural healing.
- Increases circulation.
- It is anti-acne.
- Wakes up the skin
- Boosts elasticity
- Plumps the skin
- Fights premature wrinkles
- Powerful antioxidants
- Leaves the skin supple and youthful
- Rich in antioxidants called flavonols, which helps fight free radicals.
Guarana Seed Extract
- Guarana contains high levels of caffeine, more than coffee
- It energizes the skin
- Reduces puffiness
- Tones the skin
- Leaves the skin smoother
- Balances and tones the skin
- The high polyphenolic substance exhibits antioxidant effect, which has protecting and anti-aging effects, particularly on the tissues. It is the most potent sources to maintain your youth.
- Magnetic effect helps draw out deep dirt
- Revitalizes the skin
- Leaves the skin more radiant & soft
- Know to help produce new collagen
- Known to leave the skin more supple
It's an anti-fungal, antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties of cinnamon makes it ideal against acne and skin blemishes. Cinnamon also supports blood flow to the skin.
The nutrients of rosemary can help protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals. It also has natural antiseptic properties, making rosemary a superior disinfectant for our skin and hair.
It has both antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, protecting the skin from infections or acne. Ashwagandha's high levels of antioxidants protect your skin from free radicals. It also helps to keep your complexion vibrant.
Pink Clay, Green Clay, Guarana (paullinia cupana) , Cacao Powder (Theobroma cacao), Black Tourmaline, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Cassia), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) and Ashwagandha Withania Somnifera).
How To Use:
Mix 1 tsp spoon of mud mask and 1 ½ tsp of water into a container, add more mud or water if desired. Mix them until it has a smooth consistency. Leave the mud on for 10 minutes. Remove it by washing your face with lukewarm water or a washcloth. Last, apply oil or moisturizer of choice. Use mud at the most twice a week. Discard of unused mud.