Brazilian Glow Face Oil
Beautiful Glow, Balancing, Toning, Moisturizing, Energizing & Deep Replenishing
A blend of Ayuverdic & Amazonian Rainforest Ancient Blends
Our specialized face oil is a blend of eastern and western ancient ingredients. Get radiant and smooth looking skin with Brazilian Glow Face oil. A lightweight blend designed to mimic the skin's natural oils and ph to promote healthy thriving skin. It replenishes dry skin with antioxidants and balances oily from inflammation and overproduction of sebum.
Get clear-looking, radiant, smooth skin
Softens your face
Moisturizes dry skin
Balances oily skin
Leaves your face more supple
Treat your skin with organic ingredients
Brightens dull skin that lacks luster
Improves texture appearance
- It promotes a feeling of relaxation and revitalization.
know what you’re putting onto your skin. This oil contains no artificial binders. no parabens, no silicones, no mineral oil, no artificial fragrance, and no chemicals. It's 100% Organic.
Highest level of antioxidants, more than blueberries.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry or mature aging skin.
- Helps to balance moisture in the skin.
- Helps to remove toxic build-up in the skin, improving the skin's complexion.
- Does not clog pores.
- It helps damaged skin like eczema, psoriasis, heals dry, and cracked skin.
- Suitable oil for face and neck treatments.
The highest concentration of behenic acid of any natural plant. Which lubricates, moisturizes and softens the skin in a superior way.
- Helps promote balanced collagen production.
- Treatment for hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-fungal properties
- Regenerative and softening properties.
- Age and Sun Spots
- Strong skin moisturizer.
Rich in linoleic acid which is key to help balance the skin and prevent acne. Rich in vitamin C.
- Acne Care
- Delivers Balanced Moisture for Firmer Skin
- Smoother Skin
- Helps Prevent Skin puffiness
- Provides Hydration
- Eye Area Care
- Penetrates the skin to deeply moisturize.
- It heals dry, chapped & cracked skin.
- Reduces inflammation to help treat acne, rashes and other skin conditions.
- Relieves itching and discomfort.
Rich in beta-carotene, more than carrots. Filled with antioxidants. essential fatty acids, vitamin E, and vitamin C.
- Mature Aging Skin
- Burns & Wounds
- Scars & Cuts
- UV Rays and Free Radicals Protection
- Anti-inflammatory properties to treat rashes, irritation, redness and sensitive skin.
- Promotes youthful appearance.
- Rich Moisturizer
- Maintains skin cells healthy.
Vitamins A, C, and E. Also linoleic, palmitic, oleic, and stearic acids, which promote the growth of new cells.
- Skin conditioner
- Improves collagen production
- Protect skin from the harsh weather.
- Heals dry cracked skin.
- Treats skin conditions such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cellulite preventive care.
- Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E as well as sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin, potassium, protein, beta carotene, and amino acids.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Helps reduce inflammation.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Locks in moisture into the skin.
- Creates protective barrier to protect the skin from weather damage.
- Evens out skin tone
- Helps produce collagen.
Passiflora Edulis (Maracuja) Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Euterpe oleracea (Açaí) Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa ( Buriti) Oil, Emblica Officinalis (Amla), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) and Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha).
Note: Product for cosmetic use only, it's not suited for human consumption. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please avoid the product if you have a nut allergy.
Use within 12 months of opening for maximum Cachos Brazil result.